Information on data collection through the website.
We wish to inform all visitors and users of websites that protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data is provided by the Legislative Decree No. 196, dated June 30, 2003, entitled “Personal Data Protection Code” (hereinafter referred to as the “Code”). OMA SYSTEM Srl, acting as Data Controller, uses the site as a means for providing information about its services and as an instrument for collecting personal data.
According to the law, the processing of such data will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and the protection of privacy and rights of website Users.
As the User visits our website, the computer system managed by the Data Controller will collect a series of technical data such as IP address, browser type, operating system, host and URL of origin. The Data Controller may use this data in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis on website access. Such data will not, however, be disclosed to third parties, nor will it be circulated.
With regard to e-mail messages, the Data Controller will proceed, in compliance with the Code, to the collection of personal data (including e-mail addresses) voluntarily submitted, handling its subsequent filing for purposes complying with the interactions manifested by the User, and for the time which is required to monitor and evaluate the information provided, for the exchange of information or contacts.
Processing will concern only ordinary data. The presence of any data classified as “sensitive” (according to the definition of Article 4 of the Code) will imply the immediate deletion of the message, announcement or communication provided by the User. The User is made aware that data transmission over the Internet can not be considered bound to perform anything other than the correct application of safety standards required by the regulations in force.
Information on data processing according to the definition and conditions of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, article 13
According to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we provide Users with the following information:
- Data provided by the User will be processed for the following purposes: handling of personal information of customers / suppliers, administration, information on services offered and fulfilling of the law. It is the User’s responsibility to check the accuracy of personal data concerning him/her and if necessary, updating or modifying inaccurate data and / or data no longer in use.
- Data will be processed both manually and with the help of telematics systems. The data may be stored either in paper files, or in electronic files, in order to allow, where necessary, the identification and selection of aggregate data, for a time not exceeding the duration and purpose of processing.
- The provision of data is optional, but a refusal could imply the impossibility of continuing any kind of relationship, as the processing of data is essential to satisfy the requirements of law.
- Data may be transmitted, for the purposes outlined above, to the following:
- Law firms, commercial firms, electronic data processing and consultancy;
- State organs, public institutions and other institutions for legal obligations or contractual commitments;
- Banks and factoring companies;
- Customers, suppliers, carriers, shippers;
- Subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies.
- The Data Controller is: “OMA SYSTEM Srl, Via delle Scienze 5, 04011 Aprilia (LT), Italy
- Data Processors have not been appointed.
- The User who should send his/her personal information via the special sections on the website and / or the e-mail addresses of the Data Controller, may at any time exercise his/her rights against the Data Controller, according to Article 7 of the mentioned Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which is reproduced in full for clarity.
Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003, Article 7
Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data related to him exists, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied to processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification of data with data controllers, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); 19 e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of processing. 3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, where relevant therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymity or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data of which retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected. 4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Request to exercise rights.
To exercise your rights, mentioned under art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code, the User concerned should address its request to the Data Controller:
OMA SYSTEM Srl
Via delle Scienze 5, 04011 Aprilia (LT) ITALY
Tel. +39 06 9280075
Más información? Contacte Omasystem!